Pages

Jan 31, 2012

Quarter Life Crisis?



Hmm.. I can't seem to think of another way of describing what is going on in my life right now, Quarter life crisis  sounds about right.. Here I am with a Sociology degree thinking to myself "What was I thinking majoring in such a useless degree?" But I loved my major. It's so interesting knowing how society behaves, and why people do the things they do because of how others influence them...


 So now what??? I'm out of school, the only experience I have had is waitressing at a local BBQ restaurant for the past 7 years, and I'm stuck. Should I go back to get my M.A.? But what if I'm stuck with another "useless degree?" Should I take another low paying job? I do need money, I do have bills... Wow, I never thought life would bring me to such a doubtful state of mind. Me? The confident, self-sufficient, responsible, miss know-it-all? Now I don't seem to know who I am, what I want as a career, or what life has in store for me. =( better days will come, I must believe!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment