Pages

Feb 9, 2012

It's the little things that count

Sometimes it amazes me how such a little gesture can go a long way. An old long time friend texted me this picture:


Now tell me that is not the cutest? She is a pre-school teacher, and as an assignment she had her students draw a picture of a friend and themselves. Thus, of course she needed to show an example.

I have to say, this made my day, and put a smile in my face =) Thank you Mrs. Daisy!  
Sometimes in the busy world we live in it’s hard to forget that It’s the Little Things that Count. It’s the smile, the word of encouragement, an act of kindness, a listener, a hug, a kiss or just a drawing (like the one I received) that can really make someones day, and turn a frown upside down. Lets’s not forget to do an act of kindness, not only will it make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside but we could make someones day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment